Friday, August 20, 2010

I am alive!

Truly I don't really know how to pick up after such a long time without blogging. I don't think I could ever catch you up with everything that has gone on here since the last blog entry. I could just some it up with "those were probably the hardest months I have gone through in my entire life".

The twins as most of you know are no longer with us. We are still very sad and miss them very much! I will not try and explain all the reasons why, but just know it was the hardest and best decision we have ever had to make. We know that they are happy and doing well. They will soon be coming here for visits twice a month so we can remain a part of their lives. I am very grateful for this and can not wait to see them again!

So I look forward to school starting again so I can pay more attention to things like my laundry and my blog ;) I hope to use the next few posts just catching up on our summer. Hopefuly I still have a few readers... I know it's been a long time.

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back to the blog!