Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Blog

Ok so I've been putting this off just like Nicola has been putting off joining"facebook". I've been wanting to start a new blog but as soon as I decided to start we got a new born foster baby. Needless to say it's been a crazy month! So I will do my best to catch you up on the latest, and will do my best to keep you up to date.





So I will start by catching up on the last two birthdays. Justin turned 11 in September. He is so excited! Here are the only pictures I got from that crazy day...




Abbys fourth birthday!


Abby had a princess party, I actually made an effort on this one and made a castle cake.


Little side note... Abby (before her birthday) would tell me over and over again that when she turned four, her baby would come out of her tummy and she could get married in the temple. Oh the things little ones say! Well now she is four and no such event took place... and she is yet to talk about her "baby" since she turned four. Anyway here is her pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...4 and pregnant! :) That's the life!