Friday, October 26, 2007

Abby's Preschool Halloween Party

Today was Abby's Halloween party at school. It was so fun because I happend to be the parent helper today too! So I got to stay for the whole thing. The kids had so much fun. They made skeleton pictures with Q-tips. Spider webs and colored pumpkin pictures. They did a costume parade around the building that the preschool is in. They went down the halls shouting "Happy Halloween"!! They were so cute! Abby dressed up as the Island Princesses, Rossella. She also brought her matching barbie for show and tell. Everyone told her what a beautiful princess she was. I had one mom come up to me and tell me she thought Abby was the most beautiful girl... I gota say I was a little proud of my sweet Abby. Anyway enough bragging, here's some pictures...



No comments: