Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ukrainian Village

Ok so I am officially really busy!! I am now going to school, and still trying to balance all my other roles in life... So my blog is really far down the list of things to do. So right now I'm taking a break from homework and posting some fun pics from our family day!

Today we went to The Ukrainian Village. It was a super hot day, and we all got a little burnt. It was so fun there!! We learned about the Ukrainian people who came to Canada, and how they lived. We had a nice picnic and had a horse and cart ride.











2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun...but next time Mel...try not to be like the Ukranians and wear that get-up in the second to last picture...it just isn't flattering on you....HAHAHAHAHA