Thursday, March 26, 2009

We'll take what we can get

Winter can be long and hard. For my kids the moment the sun is out they want to be outside. Well last weekend we had one such day when the sun was out long enough to melt the snow off the side walks. This was apparently enough for my girls to feel it was summer. So I went outside to check on my girls, and this is what I found.
I got a few strange looks from the "good parents" on our street. I'm the bad Mom who lets her kids outside without coats on... and in short sleeves!! Clearly (from this picture) we have a long way to go before it's T-shirt weather. After I took this I sent my girls inside to put on there coats...(to make the neighbors happy).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Tate's always running outside without pants and socks on. A little cold won't them. ;)