Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saying good bye...

... to my twenties. I got to tell you, I'm feeling a little sad about this. I've been trying to think of things I can do to try to get me excited. So we are planning this big party for me and a couple friends who are also turning 30 this year. But then we find out there is a ward party planned last minute for that night. Then I try to plan a nice Saturday (the 7th) with Dave, and then I find out this weekend is the father son camp and Dave probably won't be home most of Saturday, (and I'm sure when he does get home he will be exhausted).
So now I'm just going with the flow and what ever happens, happens. So I have been thinking about the last ten years and what I've gone through and I thought I would share some.
-I finished High school with two babys when I was 20
-We moved to New Brunswick and back when I was 21
-We got evicted from a basement suit in Calgary when I was 21 (you know people said we would one day look at that and laugh... I still don't see the funny)
-I had my first baby girl when I was 22
-I worked for 9 months at Ricki's and Lethbridge when I was 23. (Loved that job)
-Dave finished university when I was 25
-We moved to Stony Plain and had our last baby when I was 25
-I became a foster parent when I was 28.
-At 29 I became a Doula.

So just a sneak peak at my 30's...
Teenagers...
Kids wanting to drive my car...
Missions...
High School...
Boys wanting to date my daughters...

OH MY.... Sometimes It would just be better if we didn't grow up :)

No comments: