Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Justins 12

Ok so I have a bit of catching up to do. It's been a busy month. First we start with my baby turning 12!! I have been wishing that all my kids would stay little forever, but I think it's time for me to except the fact that my kids are getting big!
We had to split Justins celebrations into two days. First (just before we left for Lethbridge) we let him open our present. He got a DS, with the Zelda game. He was pretty happy about that. He wasn't very happy about 30min into the drive when his uncharged batteries died and he had to wait tell we got to Lethbridge to charge his batteries...


Then he had to wait two days untill his actual birthday, and after the wedding, to have his cake and other presents. I'm not sure why I am pointing at the cake... this is the only picture Dave took. So we take what we can get :)

So next Sunday Justin is going to become a Deacon. It will be a great Mommy moment to see my little man passing the Sacrament on Sunday. I might even shed a little tear or two, but I won't let him see that. ;)

No comments: